I am excited to be working with Manduka with an exclusive giveaway. From November 4, 2014 to November 13, 2014. I will be giving away 3 gorgeous eKO Yoga & Pilates mats. Just as we strive to enhance overall mindfulness in our practice, we can take it a step further by being mindful of the type of mat we use. Read more below on how and where you can enter the giveaway.
Some of the amazing features of the eKO mat:
Manduka’s renowned eKO mat is new and improved, and now offers an unparalleled grip to perform even in the sweatiest of conditions. In addition to its superior grip, the mat provides exceptional comfort and performance. The eKO mat is eco-friendly and made from biodegradable, non-Amazon harvested, and natural tree rubber that cushion and supports your body while protecting the planet.
The new rippled water top surface features an innovative, sealed-cell natural rubber surface that creates a hygienic barrier and excellent loft and recovery. These natural rubber mats use a toxic-free softening process and are completely free of toxic foaming agents and plasticizers found in other mats. The eKO represents a bright future for the eco-friendly yoga mat – it leaves behind no footprint in landfills, but will definitely make a lasting impression in the studio.
7 lbs.; 71” long; 26” wide; 3/16″ thick (5 mm)
- Offers unparalleled wet grip to perform even in the sweatiest of conditions
- Most durable natural rubber yoga mat on the market
- Made from biodegradable, non-Amazon harvested, natural tree rubber
- Developed over 4 years by yoga teachers
- Designed to provide the ultimate combination of cushion and grip
- An eco-yoga mat with no PVC or toxic plasticizers
- 99% latex free, and safe to use for most people with latex sensitivities
- All post-industrial scrap is thoughtfully collected and utilized in the production of other materials creating a zero waste manufacturing process
- Tri Layer Technology for optimal combination of grip, durability and slip-resistance.
Grip & Durability (Top Layer): ‘Rippled water’ surface texture is naturally grippy; the sealed-cell surface keeps out moisture (sweat) from seeping into the mat and breeding bacteria for better durability.
Dual Function Cushion (Bottom Layer): Thicker, bottom layer provides lightweight cushion and excellent loft and recovery for your practice!
Stretch-resistant Scrim (Center): Stretch-resistant scrim binds the unique layers together using a heating process which eliminates the need for toxic glues.
Natural & Earth Loving: Eco-friendly yoga mat is made from biodegradable, non-Amazon harvested, and natural tree rubber with non-toxic foaming agents and non-azo dyes.
Visit Manduka to learn more about the eKO mat and their other products.
Enter the Manduka eKO Yoga Mat Giveaway
3 winners will be selected throughout November 4-13, 2014. Enter as many times as you like as each submission will be considered as an entry.
Entry question: What are your favourite ways to tap into mindful living patterns off the mat?
Winners will be announced throughout the contest period on Facebook – check the Facebook page regularly to see if you won. For more contest details, click here.