AWAKENING YOUR TWISTS at Naada Yoga
- General anatomy of the spine.
- Functional design of the vertebra within the different curves of the spine that determines where we inherently have more or less twisting capacity.
- Overall body design and proportions that require us to return to the intention of ‘quality over quantity’.
- Considerations and techniques in supporting the SI joint in twists.
- Discussion on some of the ‘myths’ of twisting.
This workshop is open to everyone: yoga teachers, wellness practitioners, and students. Enhance your personal yoga practice and strengthen your teaching skills with this workshop that will be made readily accessible regardless of experience.
WHEN: March 16th, 3-5:30pm
WHERE: Naada Yoga, 5540 Casgrain Avenue, Montreal
*20% off for Naada members, students, dancers and seniors.
*This workshop is offered in English
CLICK HERE to register.