I am honoured to be part of Semperviva Yoga’s International Yoga College program. I will be conducting the anatomy sessions of their 200 hr Teacher Training programs throughout 2018.
About the Semperviva Yoga College program:
Semperviva Yoga is the longest running multi-disciplinary Yoga Teacher Training College in Vancouver, BC. It is the only training that includes Master teachers as guest lecturers. This truly sets Semperviva apart as a leader in Yoga Education. Guest teachers may include Seane Corn, Gurmukh Kaur Khalsa, Max Strom, Nicki Doane, Michael Stone, Mark Whitwell, Janet Stone, Shiva Rea, Bernie Clark, and Paul Grilley.
Semperviva offers you authentic yoga. Our welcoming and supportive community enables yoga enthusiasts of all ages, abilities and fitness levels to participate in this life changing experience.
Our innovative approach is to take the ancient wisdom of yoga, and make it relevant to your life today so you can excel in your personal and career life. The most gratifying aspect of this course is the sense of personal development you will achieve through the daily practice and study of yoga and meditation.
Semperviva Yoga Teacher Training is designed to fit your busy schedule. We offer part-time and full-time programs both in Vancouver, and retreat destinations around the world. Study in Vancouver, Costa Rica, Greece, or Galiano Island. Flexible payment plan options are available so you can start studying right away. Whether you choose to take teacher training to embark on a healthier career path, or want to supplement your current income, Yoga Teacher Training is a right step towards a deeply rewarding career. With our Internationally Recognized Yoga Certiciation you will be qualified to teach both here in Vancouver or anywhere around the world.
- clear, comprehensive, professional manuals
- recognition as part of a Yoga Alliance Registered program
- fellowship with a growing alumni of professional members
- studies with top international teachers
- a schedule that allows you to integrate yoga into your daily life
- exploration of all styles of yoga: Hatha Yoga, Vinyasa Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga, Yin Yoga, Prenatal Yoga, Restorative Yoga, Kids Yoga and Kundalini Yoga
- immersion into all aspects of yoga from philosophy and meditation to asana so that you can come to understand and teach yoga as a complete path
- lots of practice teaching opportunities and continuous assessment of your skills
- ongoing teacher development programs
- coaching and individual mentoring sessions with experienced senior teachers
- the most supportive environment possible to help you gain confidence in your abilities and teaching skills
To learn more about the program, dates and registration, click here.